What Can We Expect In The Coming Months?
The following estimated timeline has been drafted by the Pastor Search Team in conjunction with input from our Vanderbloemen support team. These dates represent a best-case scenario. Only God ultimately knows when He will direct us to the man whom He wants to be our next Senior Pastor.
- 7/8: Initial Search profile created & delivered to FBCBA Search Team by Vanderbloemen. Profile reflects information shared at focus group meetings and provided in advance by the FBCBA Pastor Search Team.
- Mid July: Search profile edited, approved, and returned to Vanderbloemen by FBCBA Search Team
- Late July: Search goes public. Sourcing/screening/interviewing of candidates begins.
- Mid – Late August: FBCBA Search Team reviews initial screening of candidates by Vanderbloemen team to ensure accurate compliance with FBC guidelines.
- Mid September: FBCBA Search Team reviews initial slate of candidates
- Early October: FBCBA Search Team narrows the search to 2-3 candidates
- Mid November – Mid December: FBCBA Search Team recommends a candidate to FBCBA to be their new senior pastor. Vote by church taken.
Again, these dates are tentative. We ask that you continue to join us in asking God to lead and direct us to His man in His time.
Proverbs 16:9 – The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps.