Frequently Asked Questions
- How will the pastor search team be formed?
- The pastor search team will be made up of seven people from the congregation. The chairman of the deacon body, the finance team, and personnel team will make up the first three of the search team. The other four people will be selected by a church vote in quarter one 2019.
- How long will the search take?
- That’s a great question! The truth is we don’t know. As we pray together as a church body and seek the Lord for His guidance we will simply wait on His timing.
- When will the search committee start accepting resumes for the senior pastor position?
- When the pastor search team is formed they will go through a time of preparation and training. Once that is completed, the search team will begin accepting resumes. The time and manner in which the resumes will be received will be publicized to the congregation.